The Arezzo has been designed to outperform any other turntable at anywhere near its price and has many unique features.
It also looks really good and is covered by our 24 month comprehensive guarantee.
Everyone who has heard the turntable at our factory has been amazed by the sound quality - it really does sound special.
You can purchase the Arezzo with complete peace of mind - if you are not 100% happy with it, return it within seven days for a complete refund (less carriage).
The turntables are initially available to fit Rega manufactured tonearms only (RB250 / 300) - please email if you require us to supply & fit a tonearm or cartridge. Please note that this is for the Arezzo turntable only - it does NOT include a MegaCover, tonearm or the optional flywheel.
The Arezzo features:
* Clear acrylic three-level plinth with three point isolation. Chrome or Gold plated fittings, adjustable for level
* Decoupled tonearm mounting system with VTA adjustment in 1mm increments
* Low voltage synchronous motor fitted with adjustable thrust bearing, large motor vibration absorber and 'Duo-Drive' precision aluminium pulley
* Manual speed change twin belt drive system using factory matched precision drive belts
* Machined acrylic subplatter
* Very high quality extra length main bearing with tungsten carbide spindle, phosphor bronze bushes, PTFE spindle support pad and full length bearing damping rings
* Deluxe two-part black acrylic platter with tripod mounting system
* Newly developed Arezzo platter mat
* Off-board electrics housed in a separate motor control box
* Built in upgradability - the plinth is machined ready to accept our 'Kinetic Drive' mod consisting of a precision balanced flywheel / pulley assembly that sits next to the motor. The 'Duo-Drive' pulley has an extra groove at the bottom to drive this flywheel. The Kinetic Drive mod is simple to fit yourself. The motor has a four wire feed from the control box, so when our High Current Power Supply is used, there is no rewiring needed to the motor - it is simply a case of unplugging the motor from one psu and plugging it into the other. We don't believe in paper specifications when applied to a turntable as they tell you absolutely nothing about how the deck will sound. Suffice it to say that the Arezzo has incredibly low wow and flutter, phenomenal dynamic range and inaudible rumble due to the integrity of the drive system and quality of the main bearing. Physical specifications for the deck itself are 438w x 390d x 125h mm. Weight (with arm and cartridge fitted) approx 6kg. Cover is 462w x 418d x 145h. Weight is 1.9kg.
So, we have a superb sounding, great looking deck at the ridiculously low price of £699. When the Arezzo is fitted with Kinetic Drive and High Current PSU it will stand comparison with the very best turntables available at any price. Please note only 230/240v 50Hz versions available at present. In case you were wondering.... the turntable is named after Guido of Arezzo, a Benedictine monk who in 1025 invented musical (staff) notation - the system we still use today.
RECOMMENDED TONEARM / CARTRIDGE COMBINATIONS
1. Moth Mk.1 (RB250) Tonearm with Audio-Technica AT95EBL MM Cartridge (£150)
2. Moth Mk.2 (RB300) Tonearm with Goldring Eroica MC Cartridge (£318)
3. Moth Mk.2 Tonearm / Michell Technoweight and Incognito wiring loom with Audio-Technica ATOC9/2 MC Cartridge (£650)
We can supply all of these combinations or we can factory fit your choice of tonearm / cartridge.
Arezzo's are on permanent demonstration at our sales office in Biggleswade. Please email if you want to arrange a demonstration.